Regular Type Batteries
- High capacity up to AA2800mAh/ AAA1100mAh, which is the world’s highest capacity;
- Adopt Japan SANYO’s steel belt technology and edge-scraping technology of negative electrode, high safety;
- Energy density is 30% higher than Ni-Cd battery;
- Long cycle life up to 1000 times, cost-effective;
- Stable charging and discharging performance;
- Various models: A, AA, AAA, AAAAA, SC, C, D, F, 9V.
Super Low Self-discharge Batteries
- Keep 70% power after 10 years storage.
- The new user experience, allows you to be active and dynamic at any time, without any power interruption.
- Good helper in mine emergency and disaster relief, increase the protection of life at any time.
Low Self-discharge Batteries
- Compared with regularNi-MH batteries, low self-discharge batteries has many advantages such as lower self-discharge, longer storage time, longer cycle life etc.,
- Electric charge will be over than 80% after 2 years storage;
- The battery voltage can be kept above 1.2V after use up without charge for 1 year;
- The charge retention rate will be above 70% after 30 days storage under 60°C.
High / Low Temperature Batteries
- High / low temperature batteries adopt special techniques and materials to ensure the excellent charge and discharge performance in high/ low temperature environment.
- High temperature batteries: in the ambient temperature at 70°C, the charging efficiency is up to 80%.
- Low temperature batteries can work under-40°C ~40°C; the discharge efficiency can reach over 50% at -40°C.
Wide Temperature Batteries
- Under the condition of ambient temperature -40~60 °C, the discharge efficiency of the battery can reach 65~100%.
- Wide temperature range performance: charging at -30°C to 60°C, discharging at -20°C to 85°C, and can be stored at -40°C to 85°C;
- Low self-discharge: after 1 year storage, the self-discharge rate is 1% in -20°C, 1.9% in 0°C, and 3.2% in 20°C;
- Strong over-discharge recovery capabilities with 80% recoverable after excessively low voltage;
- Good safety performance: can pass all safety certification tests.
- The fifth generation rechargeable batter Upgrade product of Ni-MH battery, replacement of Alkaline battery and Ni-CD battery
- High voltage: the discharge platform is 1.6V, 0.4V higher than Ni-CD and Ni-MH battery.
- High energy: 50% hgher than the same capacity of Ni-CD and Ni-MH battery.
- Good performance for high drain discharge，good for high drain consumer electronic products.
- High cost-performance product: with the same capacity,4pcs Ni-MH battery pack equal 3pcs Ni-Zn battery pack.